Tuesday 1 June 2010




Following the sale of my drawing board, my office looked strange, a small desk pushed into one corner and, apart from boxes of samples, rolled up drawings and scattered shoes, not much else. In my desire for a minimal look, I concealed the book cases when the office was originally created and as such I have found that I don’t “dip” into my reference books as often as I would like.. I forget that I even have some. So.. Ikea to the rescue.. and a simple wheeled shelf unit now sits in the middle of the floor. I have a strict system of filing and the clutter is surprisingly held at bay. The book case only holds a small amount of the books I have aquired but now that some are now visible, I find I do pick one up and leaf through. I will rotate the books so that there is a different selection next month.. so for now here is a picture of what I am currently dipping into.


Some are just references to dip into for visual respite, whilst others are used almost daily.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see real expertise on display. Your contribution is most welcome.

    ReplyDelete